Friday, April 11, 2014

We're back...and we're bringing gin soaked beauty tips!

Hi everyone!

You'll have noticed that the blog has had a bit of a hiatus. So what's been going on?!

Well I've moved house, changed job and put on several pounds! 

But I miss writing about my random forays into the world of beauty so I thought it was time to resurrect the blog. So if you are wannabe beauty queen who likes to surf the net whilst stuffing creme eggs into her gob then you are in the right place!

Here is the day in pictures:

I ate...Salt and Pepper chicken. It's Friday, I wanted a treat, so I had one. Now my mouth is on fire because of the large amount of chilli in the dish.



I applied...Revlon Photoready Peefecting Primer £11.99 from Boots. 

Now I know it looks pink but I promise it doesn't look pink on application.

I've been using this primer for around the past 8 weeks. It can be used either alone or under makeup and evens out the skin creating a great base for foundation. Since I started using the primer I have found that I need less foundation, my t-zone doesn't tend to get as shiny and my skin looks more even. What's not to like?!


I admired...some new and shiny storage for my bathroom! In an attempt to become more organised (hide away the junk!) I have acquired this rather lovely wooden storage unit which fits the room perfectly. See www.therange.co.uk for similar!



No comments:

Post a Comment