Monday, August 26, 2013

Week one weigh in!

So week in and it looks like this:

Weight: 56kg (yay, lots 3kg)
Chest: 36 inches (still)
Waist: 31 inches (lost 1 inch)
Hips: 35.5 inches (lost 0.5 inches)
Thighs: 20.5 inches (lost 0.5 inches)

So I was hoping so more inches would come off, especially from my waist. But given that's where I seem to carry my weight so it's not surprising that I have only lost an inch!

Today has been incredibly hot so I spent most of the day in the park running after my little one. I've walked 5 miles which felt more like 10 in the heat!

Dinner tonight was pork with ratatouille cooked in the slow cooker however I overdid it a tad and made it a little chewy (ooops!)

Tomorrow is a long day at work and I am prepared for the fact I may not get much exercise done! 

The day in pictures...

I ate...slightly overdone pork with ratatouille 

I applied...Leighton Denny nail colour in Forbidden Territory




No comments:

Post a Comment